Okay, so you're using the browser app, and it says 'waiting for audio'? If so then read on.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection, you can check your connection here
- Close the captioning bar by clicking the 'x' in the top corner
- Navigate to the media you want to caption
- This needs to be in the browser if you are using the Caption.Ed browser app, it will not detect audio on your desktop
- Start the media and ensure you've not muted the media
- Open the app and press 'start'
- You should see a captioning bar appear on screen and text appearing
Still not detecting audio?
If you have any questions please contact us at [email protected]